Sonntag, 9. September 2012

First Contact

Hello and welcome to ColorFueled, my personal blog and creative diary.

Here I will post sketches and artworks created by myself.
I hope you'll have a nice time here and maybe get a little inspired for your own creations.

I won't lose to much words on this blog so maybe a little introduction in the beginning:

My name is Raffaele Picca, known on many places in the internet as 'Picster'.
Born 1984, sketching and drawing since I can remember, worked for 1 year as a 2D/3D Artist in Mannheim at Massive Development (Aquanox Series) and 6 years as a Art Director at Redmoon Studios. 3-4 years ago I tried out a new creative hobby, miniature painting where I learned again to get a new approach to things and since then some things changed.

I got deeper and deeper into the hobby and at some point I decided it would be a good idea to quit my old job as an A.D. and get self employed with miniatures and freelance work.

But here I stop....
...because...

This blog is not about miniatures at all.

Enjoy your stay!
Raffaele

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen